POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : doodle : doodle Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  doodle
From: bri wood
Date: 2 May 2001 20:19:06
Message: <3af0a3fa@news.povray.org>
Hi, this is my first try at an image, more a doodle than a scene.

I was playing around with a macro (not mine) and got this star shape,
I then tried linking them together and got the shape seen in the
picture, all the textures are standard.  Please tell me what you think
of the image and any (probably loads) of improvments.

It took 2 hours, 52 minutes and 40 seconds at 1024x768 (not posted
here, but a smaller version) on a 350mhz PII 128mb of ram.

Thanks for your time, bri

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'doodle.jpg' (156 KB)